• Lehigh Valley, PA
Votes |
Referral Request: Lehigh Valley / ABE / Allentown

Jewel B.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Lehigh Valley, PA
Posted Feb 1 2023, 00:39

Happy Hump Day everyone,

I'm currently seeking recommendations / referrals for general contractors and subcontractors of any type (electric, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, framing, asbestos remediation, septic, windows, etc.) I am looking for those who are licensed and insured, where applicable. I would like to have 3 GCs in my back pocket as well as 2 or 3 of each type of sub.

I am a new investor currently working on acquiring my first property, so feel free to share as I'm certainly not about to steal your contractor with a crap ton of back to back work. My intention is to acquire 2 properties this year.

I am currently looking in Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley, ABE, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Freemansburg, Middletown, Bath, Emmaus, Hellertown, Northampton, Catasauqua, Whitehall, Fullerton, Fountain Hill, Trexlertown, Orefield, Coplay, Ironton areas.

Thanks in advance!

Feel free to connect with me.

User Stats

Votes
Kathleen Messing
  • Bethlehem, PA
Votes |
  • Bethlehem, PA
Replied Feb 1 2023, 06:36

Abel juhasz is good, he can do it all and is very responsive and fairly priced (484) 554-3010

User Stats

Votes
Sam C.
  • Lehigh Valley, PA
Votes |
  • Lehigh Valley, PA
Replied Feb 2 2023, 10:22

Not going to happen. Even when there were a number of trades available, none of them liked playing against each other except for maybe some of the bigger projects. If you find a eve one or two good people in each of the trades, treat them well. Good ones were always hard to find and keep busy enough to create some loyalty. Now in this economic rebalance, they are the doctors and lawyers. The relationship you create will save your *** when you need it most. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.