• New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
Looking for licensed plumber and electrician in Newark NJ

Rene Bee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Posted Feb 2 2023, 13:27

Doing gut rehab of 2 family in Newark NJ.

Looking for licensed plumber and electrician.  Any reco for people you have used?  

Thank!

User Stats

Votes
Lauren Jones
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 2 2023, 19:51

I don't have a recommendation, but I lived there for 2 years. Where in Newark? I'd love to see your project on my next visit up there!

User Stats

Votes
Ben Trageser
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Montclair, NJ
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Montclair, NJ
Replied Feb 6 2023, 14:16

@Rene Bee reccomend Centanni Plumbing out of East Hanover. They’re all volunteer firefighters in Newark too. Nice guys. His uncle is a registered electrican too so they all work together. Just had them help with a multi family with some extensive wiring issues. You can tell them I sent you.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Rene Bee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Replied Feb 10 2023, 08:58
Quote from @Lauren Jones:

I don't have a recommendation, but I lived there for 2 years. Where in Newark? I'd love to see your project on my next visit up there!

@Lauren Jones pm me next time you are coming to town!

User Stats

Votes
Rene Bee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Replied Feb 10 2023, 08:59
Quote from @Ben Trageser:

@Rene Bee reccomend Centanni Plumbing out of East Hanover. They’re all volunteer firefighters in Newark too. Nice guys. His uncle is a registered electrican too so they all work together. Just had them help with a multi family with some extensive wiring issues. You can tell them I sent you.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Rene Bee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, Ga
Replied Jul 27 2023, 08:01
Quote from @Rene Bee:
Quote from @Ben Trageser:

Thank you!

@Ben Trageser Centanni does not service Newark NJ.  If you have any other recommendation let me know.  Thx!