Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Connor Kaplan
  • Investor
Votes |
Recommendation for a super Real Estate Agent in Fayetteville (Multifamily Investments

Connor Kaplan
  • Investor
Posted Feb 3 2023, 03:48

Hey BP community🏡,

I'm in the market for a real estate agent who specializes in multifamily apartments in the Fayetteville, NC area. I've been following the forums for a while now and have learned a lot, but I'm hoping the community can help me with a referral.

I'm looking for an agent who has experience in the Fayetteville market and a good track record with multifamily investments. Ideally, I want someone knowledgeable, responsive and has great communication skills.

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide.🤝

Thanks in advance!

-Connor Kaplan

User Stats

Votes
Kathie Russell
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Feb 3 2023, 06:10

I don’t know if she can represent you as a buyer’s agent, but a great connection for you  would be Cheryl Gleason Friel. She is the absolute best property manager in the area and knows of any off market deals that may be available. She knows everyone and everything in that market. Tell her i sent you!

Oops BP won’t let me post contact info but Google patriot real estate services Fayetteville. 

User Stats

Votes
Jared Trindade
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fayetteville, NC
Replied Feb 3 2023, 07:01
Quote from @Connor Kaplan:

Hey BP community🏡,

I'm in the market for a real estate agent who specializes in multifamily apartments in the Fayetteville, NC area. I've been following the forums for a while now and have learned a lot, but I'm hoping the community can help me with a referral.

I'm looking for an agent who has experience in the Fayetteville market and a good track record with multifamily investments. Ideally, I want someone knowledgeable, responsive and has great communication skills.

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide.🤝

Thanks in advance!

-Connor Kaplan

Hey Connor, I would love to be that connection for you, that you for reaching out. I work exclusively with investors, and tons of MFH investors. I would love to grab a call, but more importantly I wish to prove that I have the knowledge you are looking for. Check out my post on Fayetteville Market data, if you like what you are reading, let's grab a call. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Cheers!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes