Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
David Torres
Votes |
Looking for a RE Broker in TX

David Torres
Posted Feb 4 2023, 22:58

Hello to all are taking the time to read my post.

I am actually investing in San Antonio and the agent I was working with is having tons of issues and I do not want to affect me.

Actually I am looking to buy and to flip or keeping the property for cash flow and It could be SFH, MF or Towmhouses if you have anything off market or are you willing to work with me , let's chat

User Stats

Votes
Paul Duran
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 5 2023, 10:50

Hey @David Torres, I’m a local Realtor and investor from San Antonio. My brokerage, Somos Real Estate, has a few investment properties you may be interested in. If you’d like to connect please reach out. Most of the properties will be ‘value add’ in order to make some money. Are you local to San Antonio and do you have contractors?

User Stats

Votes
Loren Polito
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 5 2023, 11:45
Quote from @David Torres:

Hello to all are taking the time to read my post.

I am actually investing in San Antonio and the agent I was working with is having tons of issues and I do not want to affect me.

Actually I am looking to buy and to flip or keeping the property for cash flow and It could be SFH, MF or Towmhouses if you have anything off market or are you willing to work with me , let's chat

Hi David,

We work strictly on multifamily/investment properties in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel free to reach out.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
David Torres
Votes |
Replied Feb 5 2023, 22:50

@Paul Duran let's connect

User Stats

Votes
David Torres
Votes |
Replied Feb 5 2023, 22:50

@Loren Polito I'd like know more about MF.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 6 2023, 19:24

Hey there! I'm on the Investment Team at PMI Birdy Properties. I'd love to chat and see if we would be a good fit. 😊