• Real Estate Agent
  • Columbia, MD
Votes |
Starting out and looking to network

Dennis Fenfert
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbia, MD
Posted Feb 5 2023, 19:27

HI!!! I an looking to start my investing journey. A little about myself, I am a licensed agent in Maryland, I am pretty handy and have renovated homes before (I usually prefer to do it myself within reason). I have some start up money and open to partnering up. I am looking to network with other agents, investors, contractors, wholesalers and other like minded individuals. I would like to focus mainly on fix and flips, brrrr, and long term rentals.

I live in Carroll County and am very familiar with Howard County as I lived in Columbia for almost 10 years. So naturally these are the areas that I feel most comfortable with. That being said I am open to looking at just about anywhere in the central Maryland area.

My biggest hang up so far is finding properties that are priced low enough or have enough upward potential to make investing worth the time and money.

User Stats

Votes
Jack Seiden
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington DC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington DC
Replied Feb 5 2023, 20:18
Quote from @Dennis Fenfert:

HI!!! I an looking to start my investing journey. A little about myself, I am a licensed agent in Maryland, I am pretty handy and have renovated homes before (I usually prefer to do it myself within reason). I have some start up money and open to partnering up. I am looking to network with other agents, investors, contractors, wholesalers and other like minded individuals. I would like to focus mainly on fix and flips, brrrr, and long term rentals.

I live in Carroll County and am very familiar with Howard County as I lived in Columbia for almost 10 years. So naturally these are the areas that I feel most comfortable with. That being said I am open to looking at just about anywhere in the central Maryland area.

My biggest hang up so far is finding properties that are priced low enough or have enough upward potential to make investing worth the time and money.

Welcome to bp! As it turns out Howard county is one of cheaper areas in our region for homes, and I do think that fact plus the great schools and all the new development by the mall makes it one of the more attractive areas to invest in our area, 
  • Real Estate Agent Virginia (#0225260957), District of Columbia (#Sp40001090), and Maryland (#667710)

• Samson Properties
Samson Properties  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Feb 6 2023, 05:39
Quote from @Dennis Fenfert:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes