Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Mario Nodal
Votes |
Investor Friendly title companies

Mario Nodal
Posted Feb 5 2023, 20:32

Hello everyone, I am US veteran and new into the civilian world again. I am starting my wholesaling business journey and am currently in the hunt for a good investor friendly title company in the Chicago IL surrounding areas that I can work with in future deals. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!

User Stats

Votes
John Warren
  • Real Estate Broker
  • 1658 N. Milwaukee Ave Ste B PMP 18969 Chicago, IL 60647
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • 1658 N. Milwaukee Ave Ste B PMP 18969 Chicago, IL 60647
Replied Feb 6 2023, 05:49

@Mario Nodal with Chicago being an attorney close area, you will probably want to focus on an attorney. The attorney chooses/works with certain title companies, so an investor friendly attorney will do the same thing as an investor friendly title company in a different area of the country. 

• Real Estate Agent IL (#475.166619)

Forte Properties, Inc Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Feb 6 2023, 06:57

Hey @Mario Nodal - My friend @Joe Mueller has a specific title company for investors and also an attorney that only works with investors.  The title company is https://investorstitleservices...

They are in the Chicago suburbs, but that doesn't matter.   Happy to make a connection for you.

Additionally, one of the brokers at our brokerage @Edgar Barbosa is a retired marine worth knowing here in Chicago.   You should connect with as well as my good buddy @Doug Spence who is active duty Navy and educates service members about real estate through his business:  https://honorandequity.com/

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mario Nodal
Votes |
Replied Feb 6 2023, 09:10

Hi @Jonathan Klemm, thank you for your response! I would greatly appreciate if you can connect me with them. Also would you or the realtors name you provided know any further information on how accurate it is that I need an attorney In order to make wholesale deals and how I can only do one deal per year in IL if not licensed. If so, is there ways to work around all of that. Thank you!!

User Stats

Votes
Doug Spence
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Feb 6 2023, 12:16

@Jonathan Klemm Thanks for the shoutout! @Mario Nodal happy to help however I can. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Feb 7 2023, 08:45

Hey @Mario Nodal - I can definitely link you up with some Chicago attorneys that are familiar with wholesaling.  

The best legal way to get around only being able to do one deal a month without your license is to team up with someone who has their license.  We have a smaller brokerage that works specifically with real estate investors and wholesalers.