• Lender
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
New Hard Money Lender to Denver

Cedric Moore
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 14 2023, 08:11

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Denver, Colorado. I recently relocated from Scottsdale Arizona working as a VP of Originations for Capital Fund 1, an asset based real estate hard money lender. I wanted to introduce myself as a resource to all my fellow members as a resource to close as fast as 24hrs with no appraisals, credit checks, or any borrower financials. We recently upped our leverages across the board and can lend up to 90% of the purchase price, and 100% of the rehab for fix/flips. We lend on land, commercial, multifamily, and construction development. With ability to fund loan amounts starting at $50,000 up to $30M. I would love to connect and chat about any project your exploring financing on and how we can help now or in the near future! 

User Stats

Votes
Francisco Garcia Jr
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Financial Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Mar 14 2023, 09:59

Good to know and let me know if I can help with any referrals you may get for Scottsdale, Az

User Stats

Votes
Tanner Pile
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Mar 17 2023, 08:54

What's your length of the loan typically?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes