User Stats

Votes
Abner Peña
Votes |
Looking for Wholesaling Opportunities with People Flipping Homes

Abner Peña
Posted Jan 7 2024, 07:10

Hi all, 

I am starting my real estate investment journey. I am looking to start with wholesale deals and am looking to connect with Cash Buyers looking for fix and flip properties.

If you or anyone you might know is looking into these types of deals, please reach out!

User Stats

Votes
Julien Jeannot#5 House Hacking Contributor
  • CPA, Real Estate Broker & Investor
  • Seattle & Woodinville, WA
Votes |
Replied Jan 7 2024, 08:05

@Abner Peña

Hi Abner, feel free to send me any deals you have. What and what do you specialize in?

User Stats

Votes
Abner Peña
Votes |
Replied Jan 7 2024, 08:48
Quote from @Julien Jeannot:

@Abner Peña

Hi Abner, feel free to send me any deals you have. What and what do you specialize in?

I am starting out so these would be my first deals. I am looking to focus on single family homes and or duplexes.

Would you mind me setting up a call with you to better understand what deals you are looking for?
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John McDonald
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 7 2024, 17:32

@Abner Peña, welcome to BP. You're in good hands. While this is the fix and flip forum, you might also try posting to a more general forum to see if you can get better reach for investors looking for wholesalers. 

You'll get a lot of advice, but ultimately, each investor is looking for something different. Get to your know your investors, find great deals and provide due your due diligence and you'll print money. Good wholesalers are hard to find. 

Good luck with your journey!

User Stats

Votes
Votes |
Replied Jan 7 2024, 22:52
Quote from @Abner Peña:
Quote from @Julien Jeannot:

@Abner Peña

I am starting out so these would be my first deals. I am looking to focus on single family homes and or duplexes.

Would you mind me setting up a call with you to better understand what deals you are looking for?

Have at it.

User Stats

Votes
Peter Mckernan
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Jan 8 2024, 09:43
Quote from @Abner Peña:

Hi all, 

I am starting my real estate investment journey. I am looking to start with wholesale deals and am looking to connect with Cash Buyers looking for fix and flip properties.

If you or anyone you might know is looking into these types of deals, please reach out!

Jump on the boards of wholesaler FB pages.. You can get a lot of cash buyers there. 

• Real Estate Agent Ca (#01968986)

The McKernan Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Harden
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Puyallup, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Puyallup, WA
Replied Jan 10 2024, 11:44

If you find something that will have an ARV in first time homebuyers/low income buyers price range in Pierce or Thurston county. Send them my way, please! I like 3 bedrooms but can make 2 work. If I can make 15%+ on it, I'm your man!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 1 2024, 12:10

@Abner Peña send me any wholesale deals that you may have for SFH in the DFW metroplex. Good luck sir!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 11 2024, 10:10

I am cash buyer/investor in Skagit and Whatcom County, please send us any deals in these areas

User Stats

Votes
Isabella Johnstun
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied May 29 2024, 08:42

Hi Abner,

My boyfriend and I are trying to get into our first flip with his parents. We're located in Edmonds, WA. Would you be open to talking about what we're looking for?