• Maui, HI
Votes |
$42,500 - Duplex for sale - Rents= $790/mo

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:04

Hey all. I found a great deal for anyone looking to get started in the landlord biz. All I have is the basic info, but you can call for the details.

Looks like both sides are rented. each side rents for $395.00, hot water heat,two bedroom, kitchen, bath, living room on the flats in Butte, MT. No Reatltors, mortgage not assumable. For more info contact Shirley Smith [shirleyosmith at earthlink.net] 1-509-710-1116

Located at: 2213 Farragut Ave, Butte, MT 59701

The Description as per Ms. Smith:

The duplex is approx 600 sq ft per unit.1 level, Duplex is currently rented both sides. Because of the location, the duplex is a good renter. Has hot water heat, I purchased a new gas furnace when I bought it in 1996. Kitchen was remodeled on one unit and I added cupboards on the other unit. New showers were installed in both units.

Taken from the appraisal in 1997: The property was built in the 1950's, is in a good neighborhood that contains both the single and 2-4 family dwelling. Most of the homes are similar in age and design and several have been updated and added onto over the years. Maintenance overall has been fairly good. Yards as well as public areas are neat and clean. Neighborhood shopping and church are nearby. Elementary school is within moderate walking distance. The city center is located about three miles northeast.

This continues to be a fairly popular area due to its physical attractiveness and close proximity to most supporting facilities.

Taxes in 2004 were $1285. Please let me know if you need more information.

I am not affiliated, but wanted to share this with everyone. I do not see any referral fees from this property, or any other compensation. Looking to help my investor friends locate the best deals. Be sure to do your own DD before

Loading replies...