Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Lehman
Votes |
ISO solid lenders

Joseph Lehman
Posted Feb 6 2024, 20:53

Hello, I’m looking to buy my first 1-2 investment properties by the end of this year/early next year. I’m looking to get into contact with a handful of solid lenders in the Oregon area, specifically the Albany/Lebanon/Corvallis area but Salem and Eugene are also an option. I’ve got my plans laid out, I’m just saving up as much money as I can for a down and closing costs, until the right deal comes along really. I want to chat with both institutional lenders and private lenders! Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Watkins
Lender
  • Lender
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Eugene, OR
Replied Feb 7 2024, 11:21

Hey Joseph, welcome to the BP forums. I am an LTR and STR investor in Eugene, and an agency lender who funds deals for investors around the state. I love helping folks build their portfolios, from 0-to-1 or 10-to-50. I'll shoot you a DM so I can learn more about what you're looking to do!

User Stats

Votes
Josiah Kellerman
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Eugene, OR
Replied Feb 7 2024, 13:33

@Chris Watkins Is great! He is very knowledgeable and can definitely help you out. Also, it doesn't matter the city for lenders As long as they are licensed in the state they can help you anywhere. Good Luck!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes