• Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
Changes

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Jun 6 2014, 22:39

How do you recognize an " Old Boy" train of thought?

Lets see:

I am direct to sellers of:

1) 40 SFR in Dallas &Houston TX. Seller is an investor, done DD, purchased, rehabbed, and offers at a price to continue to so in highly lucrative markets. Current leases cover a good percentage of any down payment on a conventional loan, the rest of the vacant homes can yield owner financing returns. Not a wholesale deal. Seller been there and don that in his life of investing.

Old boy thought pattern:  To get it cheaper than what what is asked.  Sorry, maybe in 2006 or so. Not today.

2) 59 fulling occupied SFR, $600K gross rents, with close to $400K cash flow net yearly on my desk. Old boy thought: How much more cash flow can I get! So wont offer at asking price.

I can, and if prompted will post aproximately $18M in SFR occupied properties off market here, and close to $15M in unoccupied SFR quality homes nationwide. Old boy thought: aint no way.

I played chess, still can. My only memorable losses were to an instructor on the clock. Mrs Ikuta.  I was 17. The other was, my bishops were locked by my own pawns.  Same game 12 years later, took second place.... Never lost again because my bishops were blocked by my own pawns. Old boy thought:  what do he know better than i?

I learned to adapt, may not be humble, definitely not in a sharks world.

I have inventory

You just have too execute my CA NCND agreement once, and whatever i have is deliverable.  

Feel free to view it and accept it in your time.  I say way. Old boy thought pattern is "ain't no way."

Whether conversions take place or not,  I have deliverable packages on my desk. Would like to see them moved.

Agreement is in the Resource place under files/contracts.

My name is Marvin and REI is what I am going to do.

Loading replies...