• Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
CRM

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Jun 24 2014, 22:07

So what is a CRM?

I ask because I have inventory from a wholeslaer, so to speak amounting to 117 properties off market in NC. Yes I did some DD enuff to see they have different owners for a good %.

In the conversation about my buyers criteria, and that I have their exact criteria at maximum offers, he mentioned that they have CRM avalilable, not MLS access. What is being offered do not meet my buyers criteria...

So what is this CRM thingy folks set store by?

This may be a daisy chain, but I have narrowed it down to the actual owners, which I can't approach, due to executed agreements. Then this CRM report appears in the 117 properties that have a little wiggle room

So does anyone know the value of an CRM report, and the apprx variance in true value.

I do know the investor calculations. Here on BP and my actual training. They differ greatly. I use the $10-$15 sq ft formula for rehabs if needed, usually averages to about $1K . I don't get paid more than that to do a make ready. That's simple math. If it cost more than that my buyers will probably not buy.

I am concerned about this CRM thingy. What is that?

Loading replies...