• Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
TX Properties Leased.

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Jul 14 2014, 23:43

I am direct to owner/seller. These are not wholesale deals.  And probably don't meet any rules but the true investor rules. These are leased up properties in the MSA of DFW, Houston, & San Antonio.

Seller is an investor that buys, completely rehabs, resells and reinvests,  so there is not much wiggle room.

I extracted the 20 leased up properties from the master spreadsheet. the 40 others are being marketed for lease as you read.

You can see thenumbers here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/08w92kb4ibdqt73/Availabl...

Its an excel file. Pics and addresses are available to vetted buyers, after we talk.  Which basically means, I will need your name, company name, if applicable, and full verifiable contact info.  I will then look you up, and in the cases where I call, please be able to verify the info submitted to me.  I am direct and you should be the principal or direct and they paying you. I cant and I aint.

The excel spreadsheet has the numbers.  Serious folk please respond. Others, I do not like daisy chains.  I get direct, and so should you.

These are 3/2 or better, and only 1 has less than a 9% ROI based on monthly cash flow. That is if my numbers were done correctly.

Loading replies...