Votes |
Trotwood (Dayton) Ohio Single Family Rental 17,900

Darrin Carey
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 29 2014, 13:35

Only $17,900.  $650 Rent

Single family home in the City of Trotwood, a suburb of Dayton, Ohio. 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath on a slab. 1056 sf total.

Total repairs to rent-ready is $6,000-$7,000. Needs flooring in the kitchen and bath, 2 sheets of drywall, and a few minor repairs. Roof is at end of life and needs replaced and is the majority of the budget. Furnace, Water Heater, & Electric Panel look good. 

Few retail sales in the nearby area. Those few indicate an ARV of $30,000-$40,000. A retail flip may be an option, but don't bank on it. Plan on a nice rental for your portfolio.

Local Professional Property Managers are available, and contacts will be provided if needed.

• Gross Rents $650/mo.
  • Taxes $83/mo.
  • Insurance $35/mo.
  • Current Tax Assessed Value is $33,150. File BOR complaint to reduce taxes.

*I have an accepted purchase contract on this property and am willing to assign my equitable interest to a cash buyer who can close quickly, or to a buyer who can complete the purchase after I have closed on the property. I am not currently the owner on deed, nor do I represent the owner on deed. This property is offered strictly to my colleagues on this site. 

Loading replies...