Votes |
Free WHOLESALE ACCELERATOR Training for BP'ers ONLY

Dev Horn
Pro Member
#3 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Arlington, TX
Posted Aug 20 2014, 10:26

I recently offered copies of our contracts for wholesalers (2-page purchase agreement & 1-page assignment agreement) to you guys on BiggerPockets and the response was amazing!  So, I decided to just GIVE all of our BP friends free access to our $199 course that teaches the basics of wholesaling AND includes the sample contracts that can get YOU out there doing wholesale deals TODAY.

DON'T SPEND $2,500 to $25,000 ON A GURU COURSE until you've taken our 3-video Wholesale Accelerator course for free!  It may be all you need to develop the confidence to get out there and start changing the financial future for you and your family.

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THIS TRAINING PROGRAM:
1) 3 videos, about 2 hours of training from the experts at We Buy Houses®.
2) 2-page Sale & Purchase of Real Estate contract
3) 1-page Assignment Agreement
4) 1/2 hour of personal COACHING (for PAID course participants - available to FREE participants on an a la carte basis)

HOW TO GET IT RIGHT NOW - FOR FREE!
>> Watch the first video (15-minutes) right here, right now!

>> TO GET THE REST OF THE VIDEOS AND THE SAMPLE CONTRACTS - just PM me here in BP or email me ([email protected]) and TELL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I'll send you an email with all the videos and the contracts!

At , we are committed to your success.  I hope you enjoy this free education program for our friends on BiggerPockets!

We Buy Houses® & WeBuyHouses.com are registered trademarks of WBH Marketing, Inc.  Copyright 2014.

Loading replies...