• La Quinta, CA
Votes |
Send email to your direct mail list

John D.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • La Quinta, CA
Posted Aug 21 2014, 02:57

I've just started emailing my direct mail list, with great results.  I will lookup the email address on as many of your direct mail prospects as I can find (just send me your listsource or other data) and send them a targeted email on your behalf.

As I am just starting to test this, I am offering this service at cost.  If you have for example 1,000 people on your direct mail list, I can typically find about 250 working email addresses, and will email them something very similar to your postal mail.

Right now, I am charging $.25 per person emailed, which is below my cost, to get some case studies and data.  My costs are $.25 per lookup, plus the emailing fee, plus my time.  I am happy to take the loss on this, in order to get data from more tests.

On my first test email list, a mailing list of 1,012 postal addresses generated 256 matching emails (I could not find emails for the other people).  Of these 256 emails, I had a 42% open rate and a 12% reply rate!  Way higher then direct mail, with a much cheaper price.  That's only dollars per reply from a seller -- way better then the $50+ per call many people pay with direct mail.

If you are interested in testing email marketing to your direct mail list, drop me a line, I am happy to offer this service at a loss while I figure out exactly how powerful it is.  The initial data looks AMAZING.  If you are a direct mail expert with huge volume, I might even consider eating the entire cost and providing you the service for free, if you will consider paying a fair rate for the service after you see the incredible results.