• Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
How do you vet the truth on BP?

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Sep 15 2014, 21:15

Me?  I just say what I HAVE.  

Whether or not what I have will deliver the goods, so to speak,  is on the parties.  So how do you vet the parties? Or any one you may believe to be a prospect?

IMO, you dont.  In a public forum as BP, they will vet themselves. Q/A.

When I started here I had a quit claim deed for $10K where the seller agreed to pay me $500. ARV 60 -$80K. Lost out. Prospect went behind my back.... IMO he got bought out for 0-$500.00. Seller did'nt like the color of his tie., or something like that-- wife's decision. We both lost. I learned, $500.00 can make another cross you. Vetting themselves.

The second, was a $1.9M dollar SFR portfolio in NC. Seller offered me $40K for introduction of a purchasing buyer that converted. His broker was offering it at $2.3M. In any event $40K sounded good too me, even with a split 3 ways. Seller and I had an agreement.

To this day, I believe I got beat out of $40K.  The member, can't raise his head here, or on any other site I visit.  No, I am not vindictive. Rather, he taught me something.  Taught me about the Master Fee Agreement, which led me on to other people,  which the very word led me to other investment opportunities, how to get them done., etc. Many things that others pay way more than $40K to learn.  Cost me zip.  But he nor his organization can ride or attend something I begin again. Not going to happen.... I'd rather go to the bank than court. Vetting.  I know and knew exactly what I had in round 2.  

This is round whatever # fits.  

How do you vet the truth on BP?  Do you need documents to establish a center in possible transactions?With me,  if one is needed it will be mine before a seller's or buyers name is released. Every single piece of real estate in this country is a matter of record, i.e., public info.

Me? I have my contacts as stated thru out period. Vetted and proven to be true.  I had to learn in  a way that met my personality.  I am not sociable,  so when I post something, insofar as possible buying and selling assets, I generally have my side covered.  They have been vetted, or will be.  

So how do you vet the truth on BP?  Mine has been the truth.  I HAVE.   

Loading replies...