Brand New KC Triplex and Duplex Properties

3 Replies

I am working with a builder directly and we are selling brand new construction duplex and triplex properties located in Kansas City. These are class A properties located in a class A area. There are currently 4 triplex properties built in one neighborhood that are occupied. 

We have a total of 28 triplex and duplex properties available for purchase. The duplex is $265,000 and the triplex $390,000. Each have garages. The duplex will rent for $2,790/month and the triplex for $3,935/month. Each will provide excellent cash flow and appreciation. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

I forgot to mention that the builder is paying $3,500 in closing costs on the duplex's, and $5,000 for the triplex's. 

@Aristotle Kumpis  I'm not interested in purchasing, but I would like to maybe connect with your builder. I've got some platted land in our family in Shawnee, Kansas (suburb of KC) that would be great to build duplexes/triplexes on. Lot next to us has put several in. I'm a real estate agent and own a property management company in the area. Would be very interested to see if there is anyway to work with a builder to generate some income with the land. 

Thanks Chris. But at the moment, they are not looking to purchase more land. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here