• Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Inner10Capital New Site Feature - Weekly Reports

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Dec 10 2014, 20:32

We're working on spinning up our new site and our first raise is going well.  We've learned a lot in the first day of the raise.  

Today we exposed data for historical reports for many of our projects on the site.  These can be seen by following these steps:

1.  Log into www.inner10capital.com

2.  Select "Completed Projects"

3.  Select "Documents" on projects that have them loaded (they're not all done yet)

4.  Select the report from the week you wish to review.  I have included a sample report here:

Brass Street Sample Report

Our goal is to be the most transparent portal on the net.  Subscribers to our deals can also get access to a Dropbox folder for their site after they subscribe:

Which shows very detailed project items and can be accessed from the cloud anywhere in the world with internet access.  We have investors in Israel and Singapore that get information at the same time I get it for team updates.  Here is a screenshot of our folder organization structure:

Everything's there.  Our investors rarely feel the need to contact us about their project because they get detailed blow-by-blow items weekly and can access super-detailed items from the Dropbox on demand.  

We have a deal listed on our site now that is detailed here if you're interested in investing:

5613 Overbrook Crowdfunding Opportunity - 20.4% Projected Returns To Investors

Check us out!  I think you'll be impressed with the transparency and rigor.