• Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Bonifacio, Metro Manila
Votes |
Looking For: Investors who are willing to give Philippines a shot

Richmond Jasper Cu
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Bonifacio, Metro Manila
Posted Jan 11 2015, 19:17

Good day, I am currently working under Ayala Land Premier, the high-end residential development arm of Ayala Corporation here in the Philippines. To give you a background of Ayala Land, the company has been in the Philippines since 1900's and currently it is the biggest conglomerate here in the Philippines.

Today, Im offering to Bigger Pockets community 2 of the high-end residential developments of Ayala Land here in the Philippines, First of which is the East Gallery Place, located at Fort Bonifacio, the future home of our stock exchange and Garden Towers, located at Makati City the current central business district of Philippines.

These projects are currently in the Pre-selling stage and the average price of a 1-Bedroom Unit (75sqm) is around Php 10-11M. Furthermore, the current average rental fee of condominiums units of Ayala Land Premier is at Php 1000/sqm.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 09175043556 or [email protected] I will be very pleased to help you with your investment and will also provide you our after-sales services.

Offering