Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Juan Maldonado
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Multifamily Owner/Operator hiring Acquisitions / Junio Partner position... Get paid to learn!

Juan Maldonado
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jan 24 2015, 20:11

Hi All,

Our company is currently looking for someone to come on board and help us purchase multifamily apartments. If you are a newbie, no worries we will help you learn and grow.

As the title states, the idea with this position is that this person will transition into a partner role with us and have equity stake in the deals. This is the only position within the company that offers this. Because of this we want you to be a valuable asset to the team, so we will make sure you get all the education you need.

We currently own/manage about 1,000 units and looking to continue to grow.

These are the only requirements for the Job.

1. Be willing to relocate to Austin, TX. Cannot currently live in Austin, TX ( I can explain why)

2. College Graduate (preferably recently)

3. Some sales experience or demonstrate you feel comfortable in professional/social settings.

If you are interested please contact me, via private message or contact me: [email protected]

Or take a look at a previous related post. We got some very good candidates last time, but we are still looking for the perfect fit.

More about the position!!

Cadidates can be from all 50 states and city such as: Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco, Boise, Bozeman, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Tucson, Kansas, Minneapolis, Dakota, Omaha, Lincoln, Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma, New York, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore, Louisville, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Buffalo.

Offering