Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jack Tucker
  • Real Estate Investor, Flipper, PM, vacation rental, Wholesaler
  • Athens, GA
Votes |
Hot Georgia - Starting Yellow Letters Campaign- seeking partner with HUSTLE to bring in my marketing funnel

Jack Tucker
  • Real Estate Investor, Flipper, PM, vacation rental, Wholesaler
  • Athens, GA
Posted Jan 28 2015, 14:25

Athens Georgia Investor seeks a LOCAL partner that is willing to work as hard as I do.

I'm starting a yellow letters campaign and need boots on the ground in my back yard.

Can you keep up with my hustle?  

About me: Growing track record of buy, hold, fix, flip, Sub-2, etc. I have money to fund a sustained campaign. I have a real estate license, but looking for someone willing to take the leads and run with them. I can analyze, close the deals, run the contracts, find the buyers, or buy them myself. I have successfully closed sub-2s, lease option buy, cash at 15% ARV purchase price... yes you read that right, 85% discounted properties in a hot neighborhood. I need a young (or old) buck that is willing to work their butt off alongside me. Message me if you may not have the cash, but an unstoppable motor and ready to kill it in 2015.

Also, if you are looking to flip houses PASSIVELY and want to learn a ton along the way, message me.  We have more deals than cash at times.

Looking for

Loading replies...