• San Jose, CA
Votes |
Off-Market Opportunity - ABOUT 1 MILE FROM NEW APPLE PLANT in Santa Clara

Keith Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Jan 30 2015, 08:30

Hi All,

One of my wholesaler contacts just sent me this note on a new below market property. See details below.

I have a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1100+ Sq Ft Eichler-Style Home in a desirable location in Santa Clara. I am offering to sell this property off-market for $859K.

There is virtually no inventory in this area and, when something does come available, it's gone very quickly. This property is located about 1 mile from the new Apple Campus currently in construction (target completion late next year - see link to article below). This property can be a flip or it would also make a great buy and hold investment for someone looking to acquire a rental in a desirable area that has great potential to experience price appreciation as the New Apple Plant gets closer to completion (much like what happened to prices in the areas near Levi Stadium when it was being built).

This property has not been updated so it needs a complete cosmetic makeover. The top Eichler-Style recent comps of similar size in the area are located at 3074 and 3087 Atherton Dr. in Santa Clara which sold for $1.3M and $1.285M (in 8 and 11 days respectively).

If you are interested in the property and would like to be added to the invitee list to receive the address and view the property within a few days of when it's vacated, please let me know. There will be a very short buy window (less than a week) for this one after tenants move out before wholesaler moves forward himself because it's a quick and straightforward 30 day type rehab (with the plans he has for it) so it's not worth his time to have an extended wholesale process if he can do it himself in the same amount of time so please only inquire if you have serious interest and you or your buyers can make a quick decision and close quickly. The tenants are currently in the process of moving out and should be done moving as early as tomorrow. Thanks.

Link to Article about new apple campus

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/print-edition/2...

Keith Johnson

REO/Bank Owned Buyer's Agent
http://www.johnsonk.com
[email protected]
(408) 483-9261

CSR Real Estate Services
5330 Camden Ave.

San Jose, CA 95124

DRE# 01741178

Offering