• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Cookeville, TN
Votes |
Software to find deals - or bird-dogging of those same deals

Bryan L.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Cookeville, TN
Posted Feb 7 2015, 06:25

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to put this out there and see what you all think.  I'm in the process of developing some software to automate my internet searches for deals.  Once this software is complete, I can use it to search for great deals in most any city in the USofA.  This software would be great for virtual wholesalers or virtual bird-dogs.  But I can't decide whether I want to use this myself to find deals for others (to bird-dog or wholesale), or maybe I could sell copies of the software.

What's your interest level in this (if any).  I'll explain a little more below.

I've been investing since 2003.  About 4 years or so into this career/habit, I learned some key parameters to use when I search the internet for potential deals.  And I started finding better deals, with better pricing, and with less competition from other investors.  Since then, I have done about 20 deals, and pretty much half of them have been associated with some of these key search parameters.  (Yes, 20 deals may not sound like a lot to many of you, but I am mostly a rehabber, so I only want to do 3 - 5 deals per year anyway).

So, how many of you would be interested in buying this type of software (along with training on how to use it)?  Or, would you rather that I just sign you up on my list and search your area for you and provide you with the results in return for a bird-dog fee if and when you buy one of the houses?

Offering

Loading replies...