• Tucson, AZ
Votes |
FSBO Domination! Complimentary Webinar!

Karl Krentzel
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Feb 8 2015, 07:47

Not All Prospects Are Created Equal

Are you interested in becoming a (if not THE) dominant player in your town? 

Before you brush off all FSBOS as "wanting too much" understand this... Not all prospects are created equal!  

You can't treat an expired listing like you would a bandit sign call.  You couldn't treat an estate sale lead like a cancelled listing! Likewise, there is a method to the madness in finding the motivated seller who is For Sale By Owner!

As a Broker/Investor with 18 years experience, I can assure you that I've seen both sides of this fence.  I can show you the ways I've learned to help "shorten your learning curve."

Complimentary Webinar Shows You How

In this complimentary webinar, I will show you the tips, and the techniques that I've used over the years, as well as the psychology "behind the words" to help give you the tools you need to succeed!  

After this webinar, you will no longer be fearful of calling them, or knocking on any door. You will easily be able to spot the motivated, from the tire-kicker.  You will have the scripts, as well as the confidence you crave!

No Sales Job on You!

There will be no "selling" of any products on this webinar, as this is simply a class that I am teaching so that I can store it at my blog at The Red Pill Investor Premium Podcast.  

So sign up now, so that you will at least get a copy (if you can't attend, a copy will be sent to you automatically), bring a pad and paper, and let me share with you FSBO Domination!

Offering