• Bedminster, NJ
Votes |
New Bigger Pockets Pro Members Seeking Mentor to expand portfolio

Stephen Kunen
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bedminster, NJ
Posted Mar 19 2015, 19:30

Hi All,

I'm Steve, and my wife Handie and I just became BIggerPockets Pro Members today, 3/19 after watching Brandon Turner's webinar on analyzing deals and are very excited to continue building our real estate business!

We have been investing for the past 2 years and have gone through a couple of real estate courses, seminars, books and have purchased 3 single family homes in Indiana from a turn key property company that got us in the game.  We've used conventional fixed rate mortgages so far, but believe we need a new strategy to keep acquiring more properties, including multi-families and perhaps apartment buildings at some point. 

Our immediate next purchase is going to be our personal residence, but we'd love to be able to house-hack/ buy a duplex to rent out the other half of the home. Our goal is to be able to live off of the cash flow from our rental properties. 

We hope to meet a mentor who is willing to help us get to the next level in our real estate game and joined the Bigger Pockets Pro group in the hopes of finding someone who may be willing to give us a shot. 

We both work full time and supplement our income this way, and are in this for the long haul.  We're willing to study up, work hard, and earn the trust of someone willing to teach us what they know! 

Hope someone receives this message in a bottle!

Best,

Steve & Handie

Looking for

Loading replies...