Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karl Krentzel
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
How to Get Your First Wholesale Deal in 90 Days!

Karl Krentzel
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Mar 21 2015, 09:42

How to Get Your First Wholesale Deal...

It can be frustrating.  I won't lie.  Looking back over the past 18 years, it's a miracle I've not pulled all my hair out after seeing all the simple mistakes new Investors and Realtors® make.

Who Am I To Talk?

My name is Karl Krentzel, and for over 10 years, I have been teaching people the "ins and outs" of selling real estate in large volume.  From my YouTube Channel at SellMoreHomesNow, to my Podcast at The Red Pill Investor, I've taught thousands of agents, and investors the tips and tricks I've learned over the years.

Who are these two?

These are just two of the thousands of people I've helped... FOR FREE.  

That's right.  I taught these two how to get their first checks in Real Estate, a lifetime of freedom, a solid foundation of sales from which they could build their dreams.  

They got their first checks within a 90 day period... in a DOWN market.  What could happen if you and I sat down and talked about your business?

What's the Catch?

I'd like to meet you!  I would like you to meet me for one hour this coming Wednesday the 25th at Noon.  In a short, complimentary one hour webinar, I will share with you a Step by Step approach to getting your first deal in 90 days.

No fluff, no sales pitches.  Just hardcore info.  Why?

It's simple. 

Because I want you to listen to what I say.. before I pull all my hair out!

See you then, and always

Have a Powerful Sales Day! 

Offering