Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ron Biggs
  • Investor
  • Midlothian, VA
Votes |
Have the CASH and looking to purchase 4 houses in the next 30 days!!

Ron Biggs
  • Investor
  • Midlothian, VA
Posted Mar 28 2015, 13:29

Hello All!

I am in the Richmond Virginia area and have been doing real estate investing for over 30 years in the Chesterfield County and Henrico County areas of Richmond VA.

Have been on Bigger Pockets for awhile but not really using this great resource.

Right now I have the cash to buy 4 houses in the $150,000 to $225,000 ARV price range. Now of course what I pay for the houses will depend on the condition etc but we can do anything needed to renovate or rehab the houses. We have spent over $100,000 renovating a house more than once so the condition does not scare us if the numbers work!

Most of my career we have used Hard Money and or Private money and will continue to do so as our Private Money Lenders love working with us as they earn a great return on their investments. But as I said right now we have the cash to buy and as you know with cash we can close right away and can close as fast as we can get clear title!

Please let me know if you have a property or know of someone who has a property as I want to move quickly on the next few houses! If you are a wholesaler please send me what you have and the details such as purchase price, estimated repairs and ARV. I don't care what you make as long as the numbers work for me. I am the kind of person that wants all to benefit form each transaction!

By the way we have not updated our website in sometime but will add a new page showing a bunch of our previous houses showing before and after photos soon so you can see what we do.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Ron Biggs

www.homesolutionsofva.com

Looking for