Fantastic Deal $22,200 ARV $97,500 Wilmington Delaware

15 Replies

Hello Ladies & Gents

I have a wonderful deal Wilmington, Delaware 3rd Street my first one.

My question to the experience wholesaler is this really a good deal or not

and Why rehab $35k renovations 3 bedrooms/2 baths/1,324 sq/ft built 1900

needs to be gutted top to bottom & cosmetic work

I know some people don't like to buy in the city (why) is that the case?

Is the reason possibly zoning laws or other reasons.

The flipper will make an easy 30k let me know some concerns so I will know the next 

deal much better to look at closely.

I feel slightly in the game or should I  laugh and walk away .

Do you see the potential in this deal a dream come true or just my little nightmare

waiting to unfold.

Thank You In Advance For Your Feedback

@Anita Jernigan   no offense but your post is basically undecipherable..

It make no sense and I could not follow it. and I have a PHD in RE investing.. well not really a PHD but I have done a lot of deals for 40 some years.

I would think you should gather your thoughts and convey them in a way that the general public can understand ..what you wrote is just incomprehensible.

@Anita Jernigan We all have to start somewhere. Your questions and the deal itself is not that clear. The only way to become a wholesaler is to have a mentor or serve at your local real estate club and listen to the podcasts available on this site.

Real estate is about learning constantly as there is a lot of money involved and yes could turn into a nightmare if you dont know what you are doing. I wish you the best but learn the ropes first before presenting a deal.

Good luck
Vish

LoL thank you for your comments very predictable wanted to see how helpful some of you would be instead of bad mouthing try being helpful the numbers were given what was there to follow are the numbers workable & lucrative for the deal.

If,you don't know just say so I already knew the answer was trying see from another point of view you had the ARV/ASKING PRICE RENOVATIONS AMT. What was so hard you missed the question the deal exist wanted reassurance to move forward or walk away

I too have credentials not interested show boating them. thanks again

Look @Karyn did not ask for for any help in punctuation thank you for your

two cent it's simple have no positive feedback please don't share.

Funny how you & Jay are from Oregon slow night there petty party is not needed here.

Thank goodness for Google be careful  when you run your mouth people can show you who they are never take advice from someone that loss 55 million dollars and want to give you advice go meditate & decide whether to hold or fold lmao.

Please miss punctuation not even a license realtor wow haters & cowards pair up.

Thank you for making this a great topic Bp showed me love everyone just ignored you two.

Hi Anita Jernigan

I'm going to try and help you out here and clean up your post to make it a little easier for everyone on here to understand.

Purchase Price - $22k
Rehab Costs - $35k
ARV - $97k

Your question, is this a good deal?

Here are some questions you would need to answer for people to really know whether or not it's a good deal.

Do you have a list of repairs needed so people can see what your rehab costs are covering? Photos of the property? Description of the area? Carrying costs?

It is easier for people to help if the information is presented in a clear way, broken down with punctuation, spaces, complete sentences, etc.

People I have  thick skin also a native new yorker money can be made & you do 

not need to be a professor of english go peddle the nonsense to a weak minded person

don't let the color blind you. Life on you terms suck come up or get out of the game for me I'm enjoying life today a beautiful thing doing my passion real estate investing and being a wholesaler wow get to meet all times folks.

Thank you @Jared for making my day small minded person I will never be see the bigger picture.

I  never get scared of people they will complain about you and don't even have to know you they did it to Jesus Christ,so who I am not get a complaint one or three.

Originally posted by @Anita Jernigan :

Thank goodness for Google be careful  when you run your mouth people can show you who they are never take advice from someone that loss 55 million dollars and want to give you advice go meditate & decide whether to hold or fold lmao.

Please miss punctuation not even a license realtor wow haters & cowards pair up.

Thank you for making this a great topic Bp showed me love everyone just ignored you two.

I ill always listen to someone who had 55 million to lose !

[email protected] to each his own poor judgement teachs you what not to do.
How you made could be helpful the end results did you hold on to it or make it grow a loss is the bigger picture.
Take half his advice or none are you in the sifting business do which componets will work obviously he did not that why he loss it all.

Anita, no one was trying to pick on you.  Basic literacy of the written word will help you further your business and make sure you don't lose money on deals due to mistakes that could have been avoided.

I'm happy for you that your deal went through.  It's always nice to see other women doing well in a male-dominated field.  Good luck in the future.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here