Skip to content
Classifieds
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Looking for Properties. Lower 48!

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Apr 10 2015, 19:57

I am an investor in the ramp-up mode of my existing operations. I have been representing myself in my name so far, but recently formed a company.

The company needs an investor friendly agent/broker in today's investing environment, more than I do personally.  I just grind in my name.

In either capacity more than 100 properties are operated on or have been projected to be operated on in a given 60 day time frame.  The company has just started, so I needed to extrapolate results.

There is an active cash buyer's database, as well as an off and on seller's database, both growing. I am who I am, and created a company to further my REI to embrace the potential.

Going beyond the respect of licenses, I haven't chosen a broker/agent to represent me or my company yet.

Whoever I choose will listen to my strategy and suggest how it can be done,  not that it can't be done.

Whoever I choose will realize that aggressive means low ball offers on MLS listings within reason, and be willing to follow up, be they standard listings, REO's and reactivated expired listings.

On off market properties,  depending on the deal, we will strike a flat fee.

Insofar as available funds to purchase, there should be no problem for investor friendly agents/brokers. 

The money is ready to be spent. Multiple times.  If you  are not investor friendly please don't bother, and I say this because-- to avoid using my NCND CA agreement on agents,  I take the time to see where you were a buyer's/seller's agent or broker. Thing is, you can't legally be bound by my NCND CA agreement when I don't sign a buyer's/seller's representation with you.  Which I no longer do at the drop of a hat.  Learned that sweating that provision potentially misses cash.

Looking for

Loading replies...