Jacob Sanders
  • Douglasville, GA
Votes |
Looking for Funding for First House Flip

Jacob Sanders
  • Douglasville, GA
Posted Apr 16 2015, 12:31

Hello everyone!

My wife and I are new to Real Estate Investment, but we have spent a great deal of time learning about the various methods, terminology, etc. 

I have spent hours listening to nearly every episode of the BP podcast, and I have read several books on Real Estate Investment (which I heard about via the BP podcast). 

My wife and I are ready to take the leap and flip our first home! We are very excited about the process, however, our concern is the funding portion. 

We are looking for a private lender in Arizona that is willing to invest their money on a home flip. We have already seen a few deals that look quite promising, but we wanted to try and find funding first before we got too far along. 

From our research and learning, we know that there are several ways to fund a home flip with private money, so we are very willing to learn and are open to suggestions. 

One method that we have in mind is finding someone that will fund the down payment and rehab costs.

Even if you are not a private lender, but know someone that you have worked with in the past, we would appreciate any information at all. 

Very Respectfully,

Jacob Sanders 

(and wife, Taylor, who does not have a BP account)

Looking for

Loading replies...