• Arlington, TX
Votes |
Seeking Mentor in Dallas/Fort Worth

Christy D. Starling
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Arlington, TX
Posted Apr 24 2015, 08:12

SEEKING MENTOR AND/OR OPPORTUNITY TO EARN WHILE I LEARN IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH

I have been a landlord since 2008 and have been wholesaling since March 2014 while working a full-time job. My goal is to master wholesaling then steadily advance my business with other RE strategies and investments that I'm interested in...specifically, owner financing, notes, fix & flips, and storage facilities.

I will be leaving my job in the near future and would love to find a local mentor to guide me to a higher level professionally. I'm not interested in a coaching program or seminar as I have done several of these. While I have definitely benefited from those trainings, I'm in need of a more hands on approach without having to incur a huge expense for the teaching.

Briefly about me: type A, former Air Force reservist, disciplined, thorough, motivated, and dedicated worker.

The challenges I need to overcome are my hesitation to ask for help, over-analyzing and the need to perfect each step or process before moving to the next. :-)

My ideal mentor would be one with no other agenda but to see a fellow business owner flourish under their guidance while adding a valuable associate to their network.

Please PM me if you believe we could be an asset to each other. Thanks in advance.

Looking for

Loading replies...