Dallas Texas Hard Money and Portfolio Lenders

5 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets Community,

I've recently run across an interesting deal near Dallas Texas. I'm looking to connect with a few hard money and portfolio lenders in that area. I currently have several fix and flips going right now near Denver and looking to expand. If you are a lender or have had success working with a lender in that area I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Ted DeKowzan

Hi Ted,

We provide great funding options in both Texas and Colorado. Here more about what we offer:

• 100% Rehab Funding
  • Up to 90% of the Purchase price
  • Close in 7 days
  • NoPre payment Penalty
  • No Junk Fee's
  • $50,000 Minimum
  • Rates start at 7%

Please contact me directly so i can provide you terms for the deals you're currently seeking assistance with.

610-809-4042.

Rod Stanbck

Greetings Ted,

We can provide a one stop shop service here, as we offer acquisition and rehab lines of credit that can be used for either fix n flip or if you choose to keep the property you can convert to our term debt program.

Ted,

If you are looking to hold the rehab as a rental in Dallas I have a very aggressive program I can offer:

Up to 75% ARV
14% Interest Only
4-5 Points*
*Potential to roll 2 points into the refinance

If you are looking for more of the rehab and sell I can offer a few other programs as well.  Feel free to PM me or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here