• Real Estate Broker
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
In need of financing in Knoxville, TN

Ryan Ilardi
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted May 15 2015, 12:02

Hey, I am ready to get serious in the investment game. I have acquired my real estate license here in Tennessee as the first step to my investment career. My next step is to buy a property to fix and flip.

My biggest hurtle as for most people is financing. My finances are not solid, meaning I cannot fund my own deal. I need a hard money/private money to begin my investment business. 

I need a lot of help financially to strike a deal but now that I have my license, I can find good deals, I have connections, and can close the deal on my own.

The Knoxville market is hot right now, inventory is at it's lowest since 2006. This means getting a cheap, fix up property will sell quick at the right price.

I offer to do the entire aspect of the deal, the person financing me will do only that, they won't have to worry about the day to day stuff. I also offer to split the profit from a sale 50/50, pretty good for only putting up money. 

In terms of what price houses, it depends on you and what is available. I'm willing to do any price range as long as the area and overall condition of the property will be able to resale quickly and  be profitable.

Please contact me for more details and hopefully an interview with me to show you I have the knowledge, passion, and personality to make your investment go far. I look forward to doing business!

Looking for

Loading replies...