Votes
Roger Carlson
  • Celoron, NY
Votes |
Seeking An Investor

Roger Carlson
  • Celoron, NY
Posted May 18 2015, 04:11

Hello! My name is Roger Carlson. I'm seeking an investor interested in investing in real estate rehabs. I have the opportunity to purchase 3 - 4 houses in need of rehab for less than $22,000.00. The total cost of rehab for each house would be no more than $15,000.00 each. After rehab, the total ARV of these houses would be approximately $150,000.00. That's approximately a $68,000.00 profit.

I have the tools, knowledge, skills, and ability to do these rehabs myself which would eliminate hiring a contractor. I just don't have the funds necessary to get this started.

If I can find an investor willing to put up the capital needed to purchase and rehab these houses ($82,000.00), I am willing and able to do all the rehab work and all the rehab work would be completed within approximately 6 months. Then, with the sales of these houses, the investor would receive his/her original investment and we would split the remaining profits (approximately $34,000.00 each). That's approximately a 41% - 42% profit for each of us in less than a year.

If any investors are interested in this, please contact me so that we can discuss the details of an agreement. I would prefer an investor close to Southwestern New York so that we could meet up in person.

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Looking for