Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Adam Gerig
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
4 turn-key rentals for sale in Fort Wayne, IN 100% occupied gross rents $2080/month and two of them are SEC 8 asking $96k

Adam Gerig
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted May 20 2015, 10:59

Up for sale is 4 properties(that I own) that are all rented. You'll need to PM me your email so I can send you the excel spreadsheet on them. There's a 3 bedroom and 3-two bedrooms. 2 of the 4 are Sec 8 which means the government directly deposits money in my bank account every month. One has about 16 months left on their lease. One has about 9 months left. One has one month one left. The last one is on month to month, but she's a SEC 8 lady and has been in same house for like 5 years she isn't going anywhere. The 3 bedroom has a 4 car detached garage as well.

Here's the addresses: 2611 Fox, 4835 Bowser, 1328 Michigan, and 1804 Dubois St. Dubois St will get a roof tearoff and new roof by summer's end as well and can be written into contract if it hasn't taken place prior to agreement.

Pretty firm on price all have been renovated and a majority have long-term renters. These are price over at a 13% cap rate just fyi.

If you buy and want our management company, who is one of the biggest management companies in NE Indiana to manage I will also work with you on a sweetheart deal on management fees.  Thank you!

Offering

Loading replies...