Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Scott Carson
  • Note Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Go Big With Commercial and Creative Deal Making!

Scott Carson
  • Note Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted May 31 2015, 19:49

"NO! NO! NO! You can't do that!"

If I had a dime for each time someone told me that I couldn't do what I am currently doing, I'd own Fort Knox!

"No You Can't Buy Direct From Banks!"

I hear that all the time from people who have never done it themselves.

It's starting to become quite humorous with these "gurus" who talk about closing deals but are more interested in your wallet versus walking the walk.

Yeah, there is no way that I can buy from the bank. So the deal I closed on the 21 unit apartment complex didn't come from a bank.

The 16 homes I'm buying in Chicago didn't come from a bank either.

And there is no way in hell that that a top 25 bank would have just sent me their quarterly note sales sheet.

BLAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Yes I'm being sarcastic.

You keep telling me that it can't be done and I'll keep proving you wrong!

Some guy literally called me a vulture for buying from the bank AFTER he told me I couldn't do that.

$500 million + in mortgages might prove him wrong!

Buying direct from banks is often times quite a bit easier and more creative instead of dealing with the one off sellers and exchanges out there.

You are direct to the source! Where else do you think all this product is coming from? Your fairy god mother?

So this Monday's Note Webinar is focused just on that with a national expert on the ART of the deal.

She is all about going BIG with bigger deals and larger assets!

HINT....She'll spend time talking about how to tap into larger commercial deals like apartment complexes and how to get the banks to help finance your deals!

It will be one super creative deal making hour that you won't want to miss!

So REGISTER NOW before you turn back into a pumpkin!

I'm a huge fan of our special guest as she is another expert in her field and just an amazing lady, mother and investor as well!

Yours in Success,

Scott Carson

The 2014 Note Educator of the Year

President, Inverse Investments LLC

512-585-3810

[email protected]

WeCloseNotes.com

Offering