• Real Estate Broker
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Apartments and Multifamilies in Knoxville, TN

Ryan Ilardi
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Jun 9 2015, 08:41

If you are looking to invest in the Knoxville, TN area, I would like to earn your business! I am a commercial real estate agent with Trotter Incorporated, a leading player in the local and regional market, offering a wide range of services. Through the years, Trotter Incorporated has earned significant growth in customer base, employment opportunities, as well as numerous professional accreditation and honors. Trotter Incorporated works to provide the most cost effective and innovative commercial real estate services possible.

Knoxville is a growing market. Here are some examples why the Knoxville market is a great place to invest:

2014 - Knoxville named in Top 100 Best Places to Live. Source: Livability.com September 2014.

2014 - Knoxville ranked the Most Exciting City in Tennessee. Source: Movoto.com July 2014.

2014 - Knoxville named second in Top 10 Best Midsize Cities for College Graduates. Source: MyLife.com July 2014.

2014 - Knoxville named third Most Well Read City in America. Source: Amazon.com May 2014.

2014 - Knoxville named #2 "Best College Sports Town."Source: Answers.com May 2014.

2014 - Knoxville ranked in Top 5 of America's Most Affordable Cities. Source: Forbes March 2014.

Please contact me with your needs in the area. Although I focus on apartments and multifamilies, my company can help with any commercial need. Thanks for your time and attention.

Ryan Ilardi

Trotter Incorporated

625 Market Street Suite 1500

Knoxville, TN 37902

865-525-4800

Offering