Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Gozlan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
The Real Estate College Fund: The only college saving plan that pays you!

Joseph Gozlan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Posted Jun 13 2015, 19:19

Hi All,

I've published this short book a while ago in the hopes to help introduce people to the world of real estate investment.

A few things to know about it:

• It's not a "How To" book it's more of a "Why should I" book. It is a short book written in plain English, targeted at people that are not "from the industry".
  • This can be a great help if your spouse / partner / GF / BF / brother / sister in-law can't get why you're so hooked up on real estate investments.
  • There is NO up-sale. I DO NOT have a webinar/seminar/DVD/system that I'm trying to push or want you to buy!

FAQ

• Why is it so cheap? because I didn't do it for the money.
  • So why isn't it free? Because people value more something they had to pay for.
  • Is it available in paper? No. but there are FREE Kindle apps for every device out there. iPads, Android tablets, iOS and Android phones, PC, windows phones etc.
  • Why is your website so UGLY?! Yes, I know, I'm working on the design now and should have it up and running all nice and pretty early next week.

Since I'd like to get your feedback and provide some value back to this great community which I've just recently discovered, I've created a promotion to give it for FREE all next week.

So, between 6/15/2015 and 6/19/2015 you can download it FREE on Amazon.

Just go to my website and click the link or search for it on Amazon.

My website: www.TheRealestateCollegeFund.com

Polite feedback and constructive criticism will be highly appreciated. 

P.S.

If you read this post after the free promotion deadline, the book is a part of the Kindle Unlimited program and is free if you have subscribed to the program. It's also available free on the Kindle owners library.

Offering

Loading replies...