Votes
Danielle Hammond
  • Marquette, MI
Votes |
so sick of scammers Help :)

Danielle Hammond
  • Marquette, MI
Posted Jul 2 2015, 09:55

For 2 weeks I have been bombarded with scam artists! Im over it. I am seeking a private money loan for only $50,000.00 to start my realestate rental/flip business. Also, To gain experience and learn how everything works. This investment has very very little risk.. its 50k into a property worth atleast triple.  Once the 50 is used to purchase and completely renovate it will be worth MUCH more to a bank who will more than willingly refinance it, paying back the original loan. 

I am looking for advice on where to find a lender... like an actual lender lol... not some guy from some country ive never heard of who speaks no English and agrees to anything lol! I have read many forums... my problem is I dont have LOCAL groups, should I travel? Im running out of time. :( Help me out please. Since the deal I have found is soo good I am willing to make up for it in a high interest rate. ;) I realize I will not make a ton of money off the bat, and I am comfortable with that, I just want experience and equity!

Looking for

Loading replies...