• Real Estate Agent
  • Yuma, AZ
Votes |
Looking for private mortgage lenders, I am in Yuma Arizona

Robert McDonnell
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Yuma, AZ
Posted Jul 16 2015, 17:52

I am a Real estate investor looking for funding to purchase more buy and hold properties in Yuma Arizona, I have my own income for myself, so any profits will be reinvested right back into the rental properties for maintenance, repairs, and eventually buying more properties. Right now I am looking for an investor looking to front the money for me to purchase three rental properties, in one lump sum mortgage, no participation on my end financially. each property is required to meet a set of standards I have put together. The purchase price of each one cannot be more than 90% of the market value(before repairs are done), they must be in well established neighborhoods, they cannot need more than 5k in repairs after purchase, preferably just light fixtures, hardware, outlets, and paint, sometimes carpet, but i prefer to find properties with wood or tile to cut down on maintenance such as regular shampooing. They must also produce atleast 40% profit each month. i.e. if the mortgage cost is 1300 they must produce 1820 in rent to give me a 40% profit margin to reinvest. Said loan would be for longer terms, preferably 20. I will be looking at Single Family Homes, Condos, and Multi Family Homes. No commercial property as of now, but possibly in the future.

I am also for hire to find you locations that fit your criteria, bird dogging if you will.

I will also manage any rental properties you have for a percentage of the rent.

I will also scout development locations for new development.

Anything you need in the Desert Southwest I am the guy you will want to talk to, I am loyal and dedicated to giving the best results to anybody I work with.

Please, if you are interested in investing in long term rental properties send me a message here, or email me at [email protected]

or give me a call at 9283041165 with any proposals or inquisitions.

Looking for