Posted Jul 21 2015, 13:47

cc: by https://www.flickr.com/photos/usdagov/18053793763/in/photolist

Businesses need money. Period. I have never seen a business go
out of business because they had too much money. There is a
constant need in small businesses for cash. WE HAVE SOME
AMAZING sources of cash available to small businesses and I want
to share just a few of them.

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-650-8630

-Unsecured Business Lines of Credit-for businesses over 2 years old, the owner has good credit, we can get UNSECURED business lines up to $100,000. These are not credit cards, these are the old school lines of credit with a checkbook,etc. which used to be easy to get before 2008 but has become very tough until recently. We have access to that money!

-Non-SBA Expansion Money for newer businesses! Any business less than 2 years old is considered a start-up by most banks. It is VERY tough to get money. We have non-SBA business only money available with rates starting as low as 7.99% for newer businesses that just need some cash. These are NOT merchant accounts receivable loans, (loans based on your businesses credit card receipts-which we also have), but actual money based solely on the owner's credit yet the credit established will NOT report on your personal statement unless you default on the loan.

-The Best Stock Loan On The Planet!- If you own stocks, you can leverage them with our stock leverage line which allows you to borrow up to 80% of the value of your stocks based on the quality of your stock. These are NOT margin loans, they are better. Fixed rates BELOW 4% and NO margin calls. IF you are in a pinch and need to borrow money, this loan is the cheapest loan you will get with rates sometimes as low as 2%! These loans get same day approvals and close in LESS than 10 days. Quick cheap money.

-The Most Diverse SBA Product Available ANYWHERE!- We have SBA money from over 100 sources with loans as high as 100% financing for doctors, dentists and veterinarians, to partner buy out money, expansion money, debt consolidation and working capital loans. FOR LARGER BUSINESSES, we have access to large, above $3 million NON -SBA expansion loans. These loans can be given with little to NO collateral. That's right, if you have very little collateral-you can still get money for expansion with our diverse group of lenders.

And much more. Basically, whenever you as a small business need money, give us a call. We have the most complete suite of products available. WE DO NOT CHARGE to pre-qualify you and get you quick approvals, and you NEVER put any application fees at risk. We take ALL the lender risk in getting you approved. We get you closed, we get you the money, or we do NOT get paid. Isn't that the way it should be? Give me a call today at 512-650-8630.

--

Wishing You the Best,

Karen Schimpf
Commercial Capital, Ltd.
p: 512-650-8630
e: KarenSchimpf at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/
blog: http://bizloansconnections.com/

P.S. No Risk Solution. When the Bank Says No, Come to Me to Get Your Deal Closed. I specialize in Small Business Administration Loans (SBA), Foreign National Loans, and Private Money Loans. I help entrepreneurs attain financing for their business or project. I BRING MONEY FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY TO LOCAL MARKETPLACES INSURING THE MOST LIKELIHOOD OF CLOSING. The key is placing the borrower with the lender that most suits that borrower's strengths. I do it better than anyone. Give me a call today at O:512-650-8630 to get your loan closed.

Looking for