• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Los Angeles Realtor® Seeking Investor

Rosalina Brenda Berk
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 7 2015, 11:48

Hi, 

My name is Brenda and I'm a real estate agent in the Los Angeles area.

I'm looking for an investor who is also looking to form a true partnership with me in terms of finding the right property (preferably SFH) and, in turn, listing the property after you (the investor) have completed the project.

While I do my best to keep in mind investor's returns and make sure the numbers crunch in your favor, I'm also searching for someone who, while ambitious, is realistic about fair market values and has a true understanding of the neighborhood demographic & nuance.

About me: I was born and raised in Los Angeles and I have an intimate understanding of almost all pockets of the city. While I'm especially familiar with Mid City, I'm also open to working in other areas. For example, there's a pocket in Van Nuys that is ripe for the picking. 

If you've been looking for the right real estate agent to partner with, please send me a private message saying that you read this post and tell me about your previous projects. If you haven't done one yet, tell me about your vision and what kind of properties you're looking for. 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. 

- Rosalina Brenda Berk

P.S. 
I have my maiden name in my profile, but it's not "Berk".

Looking for

Loading replies...