Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Anje Walfoort
  • Redding, CA
Votes |
ATTN! Free Hard Money Coaching! Find out how Hard Money can work for YOU! 15 Minute Free One-on-One Coaching/Seminar

Anje Walfoort
  • Redding, CA
Posted Aug 18 2015, 10:54

Have you thought about hard money but not sure how to make it work for you?

Are you confused about the terms?

Not sure when to use hard money and when to go for traditional financing?

Have a project but not sure if hard money will work?

Have credit questions?

Want a better understanding of the fees associated with Hard Money?

Think hard money sounds ridiculous but curious why others are using it to fund their projects?

Is it worth it?

If you are interested in learning more about making hard money work for you or you just have some questions you want answered, I am scheduling question and answer sessions with individuals in California (possibly for other states depending on licensing requirements, determined state by state).  I am a Hard Money Broker that believes in working with integrity while assisting individuals in reaching their real estate goals and building their real estate portfolio.

If you want a better understanding of Hard Money or want to use Hard Money to build your portfolio but not sure where to start, contact me for a free coaching and/or seminar session.  I have been a Hard Money Broker since 2002 and absolutely love the opportunity it creates!  I have also used Hard Money to make dreams become a reality in the world of real estate and development!

Limited coaching sessions available! 

Offering