Looking for flippers of higher-end and luxury properties

4 Replies

Hi Folks,

I am looking for investors, flippers, rehabbers, etc., who can handle very large acquisitions, i.e. +$750,000 excluding rehab.  The properties i've been finding are located in the nicer areas of Seattle, such as Windermere, Capitol Hill, Magnolia, and Queen Anne.  There are also a few over in Bellevue.  These are more on the luxury side of the market.  

There is one I found today, asking high 700s, rehab cost about 100 - 150(max), ARV easily 1.2 mil.

I am happy to send details of this particular one to those capable.  please don't waste your time or mine by claiming you can do it, when you intend on wholesaling it.  

This is over my head for sure but there are some really nice opportunities like this around Seattle.  Good luck with your journey.  I hope to have pockets deep enough to swim in your end of the pool one day!

Hi Patrick,

If you source any buyers that would be helped by 70-75% of the purchase price from me AND 70-75% of the rehab costs from me, at very reasonable rates and terms, please let me know! I'd love to help you, help them! We can fund in 4-10 days.

All the best,

Originally posted by @Patrick Britton :

Hi Folks,

I am looking for investors, flippers, rehabbers, etc., who can handle very large acquisitions, i.e. +$750,000 excluding rehab.  The properties i've been finding are located in the nicer areas of Seattle, such as Windermere, Capitol Hill, Magnolia, and Queen Anne.  There are also a few over in Bellevue.  These are more on the luxury side of the market.  

There is one I found today, asking high 700s, rehab cost about 100 - 150(max), ARV easily 1.2 mil.

I am happy to send details of this particular one to those capable.  please don't waste your time or mine by claiming you can do it, when you intend on wholesaling it.  

Hey sounds good, you can send me the list and I can take a look and put in a offer possibly tonight.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here