• Real Estate Agent
  • Southington, CT
Posted Oct 3 2015, 16:05

Completely remodeled 2 family for sale in Southington, Connecticut for $189,999

Address: 144 Berlin Ave, Southington, CT 06489

Property class: B+

#of Units: 2

Total rent roll: $2000 per month

Unit 1 is a 1 bedroom unit, is leased for $1050 per mo and is rented to a working professional with over 800 credit. Only 1 occupant. Tenant pays heat, hot water, and electric.

Unit 2 is a 1 bedroom unit, is leased for $950 per month and is rented to a working professional with over 800 credit.  Only 1 occupant. Tenant pays heat, hot water, and electric.

This property has over 50k in upgrades done to the property since we bought it in May.  Upgrades include: granite countertops, new cabinets, & new appliances in both units, new flooring throughout both units, both bathrooms remodeled, 2 brand new gas furnaces, 2 brand new gas hot water heaters and more.  Contact me for the complete list of upgrades.

At first we had this property priced higher to try and attract an owner occupant, but decided after a couple weeks of it being on the market to rent out the units, drop the price, and sell it to an investor.  If you know the CT market at all you know that based on the condition of this house, the location, the price, and the rent roll, that this house is priced to sell.  

If you would like more information on the property or would like to set up a viewing, email me at [email protected] or contact me through BP.

• Real Estate Agent CT (#RES.0799665)

SalCal Real Estate Connections Logo
Offering

Loading replies...