Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Learn How to Rehab Houses for $5 (with No Guru BS!)

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Oct 5 2015, 12:27

Wanna learn how to rehab houses but you have no money to pay for expensive guru seminars? If you have $5, you can learn the basics of rehabbing houses. How?

Attend class #2. We will talk about Rehabbing 101. This is a 1-hour class focused on the basics of rehabbing. This class is FREE if you attend the live class but I am charging a nominal fee of $5 to help pay for the cost of my gotomeeting platform for those who want to attend ONLINE.

You might be asking: why is this FREE or only $5?

Because I make my money by doing JOINT VENTURES with BP Members. In 28 weeks, my profit is tracking over $600,000 from JVs with BP Members. So, the more BP members I meet, the more JV partners I get. That's my "upsell"...not some overpriced real estate education that you can get by reading a book.

I do deals (unlike a lot of the gurus). And I want to do them with you. Why? Because I get to do a lot more deals doing it with others vs. doing deals on my own. How I do deals for the past 18 months are all documented on BP, right HERE.

What will you learn in my class tomorrow night at 6:30 PM CST?

1. You will learn how to evaluate deals and decide whether they are suitable for rehabbing. I don't use the 70% rule that the gurus all proclaim as "gospel".

2. You will learn how to estimate repairs. I will show my Repair Calculator that allows you to estimate repairs in 5 minutes or less.

3. You will learn how to deal with contractors - how to get them to give you their lowest possible bid and how you can protect yourself from unscrupulous contractors.

4. You will learn how to hire the right listing agent so you sell your house as soon as possible and cash in your profits.

5. You will learn where to get the MONEY so you can start rehabbing houses.

Attend The Class on Rehabbing NOW

Oh, and unlike the guru seminars, this is a "school setting" where there's a quiz that you take at the end of the class. If you answer enough questions correctly and you reach the minimum score requirements, you get to attend the next class. If you ace the test, you get a prize (like attending for FREE my JV & FUNDING SUMMIT on October 23-24).

You also get to network with other investors (available only to those who attend live). So if you plan to attend the live class (in my office in Downers Grove), bring plenty of business cards. 

Here's the video recording of class #1 so you can see the NO BS, NO pitch, NO guru upsell style:

See you tomorrow!

Wendell

P.S. If you can't attend tomorrow night, you can get the recording of the class. Click HERE to get the recording.

P.P.S. The other reason I am doing this class so cheap is I am also a rehab lender, and private lender. You can see me after class if you want to borrow money for your rehab deals :-)

Offering