• Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Potential to Partner for Kansas City Properties

Carrie Hallensleben
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Oct 11 2015, 15:00

Hello,

We are considering getting to know individuals who may be interested in investing in Kansas CIty and partnering with us. We have two buy and hold properties and at this time are tucking away money to possibly move into a new primary residence therefore, we aren't interested in taking on another investment mortgage. 

Our model so far has been to buy properties that can be improved to create beautiful upscale rentals. We stick with desirable areas with good school districts and well taken care of neighborhoods. The two properties that we currently own have both had multiple applicants and have rented very quickly-within ten days. My husband works in the home improvement business and takes a lot of pride in our properties. 

We are looking for someone who has integrity and hopefully references, is straight forward and collaborative. This would not be a quick decision nor will we be taking on more properties than we can sustain so it won't be a big operation.

If you are interested in investing together with someone who knows great areas in Metro KC, is able to renovate with high quality in mind, and can screen and manage tenants, check out my profile. It has a link to our Google Site with video slideshows of our two properties.  I am a teacher so I'm not the type that can respond to emails 24/7 but will keep an eye out for any interest and respond as promptly as possible. 

Thank you,

Carrie

Offering

Loading replies...