• Mokena, IL
Votes |
LET US HELP GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO SOONER RATHER THAN LA

Bob Green
  • Lender
  • Mokena, IL
Posted Oct 25 2015, 07:56

Greetings All,

I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO RECYCLE THE SAME DOWN PAYMENT MONEY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERY 3 - 6 MONTHS AND GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

I am in the business of helping real estate investors grow their portfolio's sooner rather than later. I can show you how to leverage 5X your liquidity and create a acquisition and rehab line of credit that is revolving and can be refinance every 3 - 6 months cash out up to 75% of fair market value. This strategy will allow you to cash out your original down payment monies to be used as down payment towards new property every 3 - 6 months.

If your interested in learning more, the first step is to answer these 14 questions, as they will help me determine the best lending strategy for your situation.

Kindly answer the following questions as it pertains to your rental properties to give me a better understanding of your current financial situation and rental portfolio. I may be able to help you grow your portfolio sooner rather than later.

1. How many properties do you currently own? How many total units?

2. What is their combined value?

3. What are their individual values?

4. What is the combined loan balance?

5. What are the individual loan balances?

6. How long have you owned the properties?

7. How many properties have you flipped successfully? Are you the GC?

8. Credit score?

9. Cash on hand for real estate investing? Total value of retirement accounts, 401K, IRA's, Stocks, ETC.

10. Real estate goals over the next 12 months?

11. How many properties do you have under rehab currently? Purchase price? Rehab costs? "As is" value? After repair value?

12. Why are looking for alternative lending sources?

13. What states do you invest in?

14. Any BKs or foreclosures? If so, how long ago?

Offering