Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Nada Mohamed
  • Real Estate Broker and Attorney
  • Durham, NC
Votes |
Want to Invest in NE Ohio? Trust in experience and knowledge!

Nada Mohamed
  • Real Estate Broker and Attorney
  • Durham, NC
Posted Dec 10 2015, 10:37

Have you been looking to invest in the lucrative Northeast Ohio real estate market but live out of State and don't know who you can trust? Look no further. I am a licensed attorney and realtor in the State of Ohio that is held to the highest standards of professional ethics and professionalism. You can count on hardwork, honesty, and accountability. I have 6 years of experience with investing in and managing real estate, have several clients nationwide, and would love to help you invest too. Why I am the person whom you want to invest your money:

1. It's a Business. I understand the business world, I have the education and knowledge to support my investment strategies. In addition to being a licensed attorney and Realtor, I also have an MBA as well as a PhD in Business and have managed people and businesses successfully including my own  law practice and well as real estate investment practice. Numbers don't intimidate me and I know how to strategize in order to get you the results you desire.

2. It's Real Estate. I understand real estate. I grew up in a family that invested in real estate in many markets for over 35 years, I continue that family endeavor until this day. During my law studies I focused on real estate and tax law in order to better understand the law behind these areas and make me a better investor. This knowledge has helped me to better manage my clients' properties, tenants, and offer basic tax strategy to help build my clients' wealth.

3. Accountability. As a member of the Ohio Bar and as an Ohio Realtor, I am held to the highest levels of ethics and accountability and Professionalism. You will not have to worry whether this perfect stranger is being loyal and candid with you.

4. Communication. I do not ignore my clients. I make sure to personally return my clients' calls, texts, and e-mails. I know the worry that comes along with investing your hard earned money sight unseen, and so I go the extra mile to keep you informed and in the decision making process.

Give me a call at (216)534-9414 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I would happily chat with you about investment, law, and real estate or submit to a phone interview.

Offering